Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shout out and Thank You to EB

My good friend EB has been so kind to help me on this journey, and so sweetly mentioned my blog to her followers.  So here's a little shout out to her.  Woot Woot!!!

You can catch up with her at  http://running-on-eb.blogspot.com/ or on Twitter @runningeb

Although she is the whole way across the country, we have run together on three 200 mile relay teams.  We run as a team of six, so only one van, and after 24 hours of that you are definitely good friends, with a huge dose of TMI, fooling around, and fashion tips.
Always a fashion show.  I think I won the running shoe contest.


As she calculated, we have spent over 100 hours together in those vans. 
Always fun.  The Jayhawk even got in on it. And boy you never know how much stink you're going to get.
If you haven't done a relay, you should try it once.  The scenery is amazing!!!
Just look at the view!!! Western Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment